Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tuesday Tidbits

Hard to believe it's only Tuesday! Well, this week has been going nicely in terms of diet and exercise. I made it to the gym yesterday morning for Aqua Fit. I've been on point with my eating, writing everything down and being very good about eating all my points. I've also been snacking more which I think helps at meal time, and I've tried to have early dinners (around 5-6) so I'm not eating a major meal just before bed.

I can't say how it's affecting the scale at this point, but it feels good to be back on track and following the plan 100%. Tomorrow I plan to go to the gym around 10:00 to work on the machines. I have boarding clients coming to my house at 9:00 to drop off their dogs for the week, which messes up my Aqua Fit time, but that's cool, I'll make do doing something else!

Last night we made Chimichangas for the third or fourth time and I never get sick of them. I even had one leftover for lunch today and it was very good filling. Added some extra cheese, sour cream, and salsa - perfect 10 point lunch.

Tonight for dinner we made Slaw-Topped Pork Sandwiches with baked sweet potatoes. VERY good -- definitely recommend trying that one out. You make it with Canadian bacon instead of pork roast, which made it a fast dinner and very lean. Really enjoyed it!

Fingers crossed for weight loss this week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment