Monday, May 23, 2011

No Weigh-in This Week

Sorry for my lack of updates! It has been a CRAZZZZY week and weekend. I blame it on work. :-P I had a really rough 5 days at work (that should have only been 3 days) but instead it took my entire weekend, too. I had to stay up until 4am Friday night working, which resulted in my not going to WW for weighing myself or the meeting. Boo. :-( It was my first missed weigh-in. I promise it wasn't because I had gained, though, because my scale actually looked quite promising. So, I am hoping to keep it off this week and have a good weigh-in on this coming Saturday.

I also have family in town from CT so it has been one thing after another, busy busy busy. Daniel and I barely got a chance to look at each other this weekend. Oh, but we did get away four 5 year anniversary for a few hours. We went up to the mountains to Wolf Mountain Vineyard and Winery (the location of our wedding reception) to enjoy a very special lunch. I treated myself to a glass of wine, and enjoyed full-fat EVERYTHING. But I must say, I didn't overindulge. I enjoyed my food tremendously but I did not eat everything like I normally would have. For example, the pizza I ordered, I only ate 3 slices (it was personal pan - very small). The old me would have eaten every last morsel of it. So, I've made improvements!

I was up until 2am last night typing, so I missed my Monday Aqua Fit class, but that's okay. I've decided I'm going to the gym tomorrow which is not normally a gym day for me, so I will make up for it then. I'm considering starting up some new classes to push myself, so I may do that tomorrow.

Also, I've got some good meals planned this week. Thanksgiving Meatloaf is back on the menu, whole wheat pasta with chicken and broccoli, my favorite WW Chimichangas (got enough for 2 batches so I could have a few for lunches this week), salad with goat cheese and steak, and one other I'm forgetting.......

That's my update for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment