Friday, May 27, 2011

TGIF!

Well, it's Friday which is good for MANY reasons, but especially great because I weighed-in this morning. I was invited out to dinner tonight with family who is still in town, and since we always do trivia at our Mexican place on Thursdays, that meant eating out twice in a row before weighing in which I'm never too happy about. So, in an effort to prevent myself from skipping out tomorrow on WW because of sodium retention, etc. I made myself go this morning. I still hope to go for the meeting tomorrow but I won't need to weigh myself.

I lost 2.4 pounds!! Since I didn't weigh last week, that's essentially 1.2 each week. That puts me at a total of 14.4 pounds lost thus far. Also, I reached my 5% weight loss goal at WW. I think that was around 13 pounds so I've surpassed it. Feeling pretty good about things and am enjoying this journey so far. I am allowing myself to enjoy foods that I've always loved, but I'm being more conscious of those things and what I eat the remainder of the day. I am enjoying exploring new recipes and ordering new things out that I wouldn't have otherwise thought to do. I am even enjoying the gym, which admittedly has become more challenging as of late, but I still enjoy the feeling when I leave and the confidence it gives me.

I will update more over the weekend, but just wanted to share my excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment