Sunday, May 8, 2011

Back on Track...

Well, I had a not-so-good week. On Friday I woke up, got on the scale, and saw the lowest number on my home scale than I've seen yet. So, I was super excited thinking I was down at least a pound or two and decided to run over to Weight Watchers and weigh-in before I even ate breakfast. I knew I would be super busy on Saturday because of my friend's baby shower that I was hosting, and I had a hundred things to do. When I got to WW, the scale I normally weigh on had no WW staff person behind it, so I had to get in line for a different scale. Much to my dismay, it said I had GAINED 0.6 lbs!!! I was so upset.

Admittedly, I didn't have the best week this week. I didn't do badly by any means, but I was less strict on writing my points down. I'm actually pretty sure I had several days where I was WAY under my points, like still had 5-6 points left to eat, but didn't. I don't think this is good for weight loss because it's almost like your body goes into starvation mode and holds onto everything. I didn't feel hungry and I wasn't depriving myself, but for some reason, just didn't eat all the points.

I also didn't make it to the gym but ONE day because I was so busy prepping for the shower and, of course, still working my full time job. I had to eat out a few times because I was on the go so much, and I made wise decision and counted my points, but I think there's only so much eating out you can do and still lose weight. Plus, the sodium doesn't help at all....

So. I am BACK on track and eager to be so. I am making a healthy grocery list and want to be on my game all week. I'm going to be back to the gym all three times like normal, and I look forward to being back down the 0.6 I gained, and hopefully more.

No comments:

Post a Comment